Friday, August 24

Echoing Serendipity

I sometimes wonder if it is serendipity, or if different voices have similar echoes ....

As I barge into blogs uninvited, I find mirrors and tunnels, voices and smells, songs and poems, links and hyperlinks, marriages and births, laments and shehnais this time, I found an
Echo

Retreating into the shell again. Maybe for the next one week or so. Heave a sigh of relief dear reader-sufferers :)

And those of you are subjected to the daily lashing of my
"long" short story (which Bullshee says is written in IS (inverted syntax)) ; and are not a member of Sulekha, and would like to comment on how painful it is to become a reader on gunpoint, can leave their rantings here ...
I promise to stop writing soon enough, or atleast stop mailing updates to the story :D ... err... as soon as I get bored of writing grey and black fiction in IS that is :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Er, I think I'm good. Thank you

arpana said...

@pravin .. and err ... im not sure i understood you!

Anonymous said...

No no! You cant shut up! Where will I get my daily dose of thoughtfulness (and no, I am not being sarcastic. This is the rare .000001% when I am serious)

Zee said...

i return to the blogworld today....so are u telling me i've missed the simpsons???????? boooohooooooooooo.......it wud've been one hell of an expensive movie anyway! :(

arpana said...

@sakshi - I dont shut up after all it seems :)

@Zee - Nope you havent - the offer's still on. Tell me if you wanna come :)

Nasia said...

I love ur story.. and i dont need to comment here.. i m a member of sulekha..talkin of which how to unmember that stuff.. i hav been getting more of friendship reqs than people readin my stuff.. so plsss.. find out and tell me